Monthly WordPress Support
You are so busy working in your own business you have no time to make updates or changes to your website.
And because you are busy, said updates are getting pushed to the side. BUT, did you know that it is actually good for your SEO to update your website regularly?
Here are the details:
- Submit up to three request per month via email.
- If needed, you can submit one at a time throughout the month.
- Either way, you will receive an email confirming the tasks for the month.
- Submit all requests by the 20th of each month.
- All requests will be completed in the last week of the month.
- Requests do not roll over to next month.
- You will receive a reminder email each month as well.
- This is a monthly subscription for 3, 6, or 12 months
Examples of updates or tasks that you might need done:
- Style an existing page
- Add 1-20 photos to your gallery
- Replace or add a PDF Document
- Change text in up to 3 places throughout the website
- Add wording to an existing page
- Change or add social media links
- Change an email address on all the contact forms and footer
- Add a new testimonial
- Inserting Facebook feed or similar
- Inserting Google Analytics code
- Embed a video
- Make some minor changes to forms
- Or another small task – just ask!
And to clarify, here is what is not included:
- Replacing a plugin if it’s discontinued. This requires research and can lead to more than the allotted time.
- Rebuilds or redesigns of a website or page as this takes more than the allotted amount of time per month.
- Setting up funnels